If you are registered for an Onondaga County Health Department COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic, please bring the following with you to your appointment:
- Proof of age (driver’s license, non-driver ID, birth certificate, school ID, etc.)
- Completed consent form. If the patient is:
• Age 12+, complete this form.
• Age 6 months-11 years, complete this form.
• Immunocompromised and getting a third primary dose, complete this form.
- Your COVID-19 vaccine card.
- Insurance card if you have one (not required to get the vaccine).
Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your appointment time. Patients under age 18 must have a parent or guardian with them at the appointment.