Where Can I get a Vaccine?
- Use the Vaccine Finder or call 1-800-232-0233 to find nearby locations
- Call your healthcare provider
- Text your ZIP code to 438829
COVID-19 Vaccine: Safe, Effective, Free
The COVID-19 vaccines continue to be remarkably effective in reducing the risk of severe disease, hospitalization, and death. CDC now recommends COVID-19 vaccines for everyone 6 months and older, including boosters. The updated booster dose is a bivalent formula that both boosts immunity against the original coronavirus strain and also protects against the newer Omicron variants that account for most of the current cases. See which vaccines are approved or authorized for each age group here.
For information about the vaccine, safety, FAQs, and more:
- Visit the New York State (NYS) COVID-19 vaccine website
- Call the NYS Vaccination Hotline, 1.833.NYS.4VAX (1.833.697.4829)
- Call the Upstate COVID-19 Vaccine Hotline, 315.464.3979 (option #2)
- Ask your questions using this helpful chatbot
A COVID-19 booster shot is an additional dose of vaccine to help maintain a level of immunity for longer. Learn more here about boosters.
Share Your Vaccination Experience
• Vaccine Q&A Flyer ENGLISH | ARABIC | SPANISH | NEPALESE | SOMALI | SWAHILI
• New York State COVID-19 Vaccine Program
• CDC COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ
• Pfizer Vaccine
• Moderna Vaccine
• Janssen/Johnson & Johnson Vaccine