Central New York is now in Phase Four of reopening. Reopening refers to non-essential businesses and business activities. Essential businesses and business activities that are open will remain open. If you have specific questions, email email@example.com or call 315.435.2210. If you are concerned about a business following guidelines, you may report a complaint here.
See below for information and guidance.
Executive Orders: Guidance for Businesses
• Workforce Reduction
• Face covering requirement for employees in direct contact with customers or members of the public
New York Forward Business Reopening Lookup Tool
• Determine whether or not your business is eligible to reopen.
Business Safety Plans and Compliance
Before reopening, businesses are required to submit online confirmation that they understand the detailed guidelines for their industry, and prepare a Business Safety plan using this online template.
CDC and OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces
• CDC Employer Information for Office Buildings
• OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
• OSHA COVID-19 Control and Prevention
Food Industry Guidance
• NYSDOH Guidance for Outdoor and Take-Out/Delivery Food Services
• CDC Decision Tree for Businesses in the Food Industry
• FDA Best Practices for Retail Food Stores, Restaurants, and Food Pick-Up/Delivery Services
• Guidance for Playgrounds (Onondaga County Health Department, June 23, 2020)
• Guidance for Public Pools (Onondaga County Health Department, June 11, 2020)
• Guidance for Pools and Recreational Aquatic Spray Grounds (NYSDOH, June 11, 2020)